66 Painters Mill Road Suite 110 Owings Mills, MD
Most CommercIal buildings make up the largest percentage of your net worth. Therefore, insuring them correctly is extremely important. Property Insurance is one of our largest niche products. We currently write the following policies: Apartment Buildings
  • Single rental dwellings
  • Multi unit buildings

Office Buildings
Flex buildings – Office Warehouse
Industrial Buildings
Strip centers
Vacant Buildings
Builders Risk

With a custom Property Insurance policy from Woodhome Insurance, you can ensure that the building itself and the personal property of your business is protected from minor accidents or a major financial loss. Our insurance specialists can help you create a policy that keeps your small-to medium-size business insured from top to bottom by covering the following additional lines items that come with your Commercial building policy:

  • All interior items (desks, furniture, etc.)
  • Any outdoor signs on your property
  • On-site equipment
  • Your inventory

Other items that are typically found on a Property Insurance policy can include Builder’s Risk insurance and Equipment Breakdown coverage. Builder’s Risk protects any materials or equipment from damage or loss sustained during construction or remodeling, while Equipment Breakdown, or Boiler and Machinery, keeps any electrical, electronic, or pressurized equipment on your premises insured from breakdowns or loss.

Get Your Commercial Property Quote Today!

You’ve Already Earned a Discount on Commercial Property Insurance